Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- As required by U.A.E. Coast Guard, all guests MUST bring their VALID EMIRATES I.D. or ORIGINAL PASSPORT. If you are tourist/visitor, please bring your ORIGINAL PASSPORT with U.A.E. VISIT or TOURIST VISA paper. Non-compliance may lead to the disruption/cancellation of your trip. Should guest(s) fail to bring the necessary identification, the captain/charter will not be responsible if the trip is disrupted/cancelled.
50% deposit is required to complete the booking. The balance is paid on the day of the trip to captain of the boat
The deposit is paid online. The final payment should be in CASH and should be given directly to the Captain on the day of the trip.
- Visa and Master Card in AED will be accepted for payment
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- You will receive payment confirmation on your Email as a PDF invoice with your booking reference number.
- Email confirmation will be dropped at your email within 1 hour after making payment.
- All cancellations received more than 7 days prior to the trip date will get a full deposit refund.
- Cancellations received 7 days or less prior to the trip date will receive a 50% deposit refund.
- Cancellations received 24hrs or less before the trip date will not be refunded. Customers who did not show up on the day of the trip will not be refunded.
- Weather cancellations are under the captain's discretion. If the charter company or the captain cancels the trip due to bad weather, mechanical problems, or whatever issue, the customer will get a full refund or reschedule if possible.
- The charter does not refund sea sickness issues. Should you decide to cut short the trip because of sea sickness, you will still be charged in full. If a child is part of your group, please consider that children are more susceptible to sea sickness. If you or your child are prone to motion sickness, we suggest you take a sea sick pill 1-hour to 30-min before the trip.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment
For more information and bookings, kindly contact us